How to Install Casper Cloaking Film?
To Apply the adhesive-backed Casper Cloaking Film to window, glass, acrylic or polycarbonate substrates, have the following items ready to use:
- Casper Cloaking Film cut sheet to size
- Spray bottle with water
- Rubber-blade squeegee
- Dry, soft cloth
- Tape to mark the boundaries of the Casper Cloaking Film if it is smaller than the substrate
1. Thoroughly clean the glass or plastic substrate of dirt,dust or oils using mild detergent ifnecessary and squeegee the excess soap/water from the substrate.
2. Use the tape to mark the area that the film will be applied (if the film is smaller than the substrate.)
3. Peel the release film from the Casper Cloaking Film half way back and spray the adhesive-sideof the film and the surface of the substrate with water.
4. Place the Casper Cloaking Film carefully on the substrate while aligning the edges to the tape.
5. Remove the water and any air bubbles with the squeegee blade by gently squeezing thewater from the center of the film toward the edges.
NOTE: The squeegee may glide more smoothly over the top of the film if it is also sprayed with water.
6. Repeat Steps 3 to 5 for the other half of the film.
NOTE: Make sure to peel the release film evenly from both corners to prevent the film from creasing or folding over on itself.
7. Remove the excess water with a dry,soft cloth.
8. Remove the tape.
NOTE: Sometimes cut sheet to size is a bit hard, so it is easier to cut the film by balancing a ruler after installation on the window glass.