NANHAI DISPLAY FILMS WARRANTY
NANO CLOAKING FILM LIMITED WARRANTY
“Products” are NanHai Display Limited manufactured for use only in vertical interior glass applications in commercial buildings (“Interior Applications”).
- For Nano CloakingFilmsused in Interior Applications, NanHai Display Limited makes the following warranty for the applicable time period stated below ("Warranty Period"), which will begin within 30 days of the original purchase date. The Product will have no significant discoloration, peeling, swelling or other similar appearance defect that is caused by that Product's adhesion quality for the applicable time period below:
- Five Years Building Perimeter or Interior Glass
- For a buyer’s convenience, NanHai Display Limitedmay provide a Product Technical Data Sheet/Product Bulletin, other engineering or technical information, recommendations, installation instructions, and other Product-related information or materials (all collectively referred to as “Product Information”).
- The NanHai Display LimitedWarranty is contingent on the Product being stored, applied, installed, maintained, and used only as NanHai Display Limited recommends in all Product Information and in this Warranty Document. Also, NanHai Display Limited has no obligation under the NanHai Display Limited Warranty as to Product that has been: (a) printed on, modified, altered, or processed in any manner; (b) damaged through contact with a person or thing, misuse, accident, vandalism, neglect, or other action by anyone other than NanHai Display Limited; (c) affected by environmental conditions, such as power fluctuations, improper power supply, or activity by animals or insects; or (d) improper storage.
- EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE NanHai Display LimitedWARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, RIGHTS OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESSOR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM, OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING IF A PRODUCT IS SUITABLE FOR ITS PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ITS APPLICATION METHODS.
NanHai Display Limited must receive any NanHai Display Limited Warranty claim in writing with images and/or material returned to support the claimby the earlier of: (a) applicable Warranty Period’s expiration date; or (b) ten business days after Product buyer’s discovery of that claim. If the Product is proven not to have met the NanHai Display Limited Warranty during the applicable Warranty Period, then THE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND NanHai Display Limited’S SOLE OBLIGATION, WILL BE AT NanHai Display Limited’S OPTION, TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THAT PRODUCT QUANTITY OR REFUND THE APPLICABLE PURCHASE PRICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
NanHai Display Limited WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO A BUYER FOR DIRECT (other than the Limited Remedy above), SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS) IN ANYWAY RELATED TO A PRODUCT, THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT, OR PRODUCT INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT.